AAI Apprentice 2019: Airports Authority of India has released official advertisement for the Post of Apprentice. Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2019-20 from Degree and Diploma holder candidates.
Details of posts and qualifications:
AAI Apprentice 2019 Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
AAI Apprentice 2019 Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
AAI Apprentice 2019 Monthly Stipend : Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – Rs.15000/- PM
AAI Apprentice 2019 Monthly Stipend: Technical (Diploma) Apprentices–Rs. 12000/- PM
AAI Apprentice 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree / diploma on or after 2017 only are eligible.
- Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 01.07.2019 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories)
Locations/Airports of aai apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports : Leh, Srinagar, Jammu, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Kishangarh, Bikaner, Kota, Lucknow, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Agra, Varanasi, Shimla, Kullu, Kangra, Dehradun, Pantnagar, Khajuraho, Gwalior, Safdarjung Airport/CHQ/RHQ-NR, Delhi.
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 126 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 11 Customs Airports, 89 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
AAI Apprentice 2019 General Instructions:
- Last Date of receipt of application is 20.09.2019.
- The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi, User ID NDLSWC000002and click the applybutton in the next page. After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
- Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- The candidates may also provide their choice/option of location/airport to work as apprenticeship in remark column, while applying for apprenticeship; else they will be posted at the location/airport based on registration location (in portal) as no TA/DA will be provided for any location.
You May Visit Also: Official Telegram Channel- Get Regular Job Updates
You May Visit Also: Official Online Test Series Portal- Register Now
You May Visit Also: Watch Free Videos: Subscribe Our YouTube Channel