Air India Assistant Supervisor Online Form: Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL) has released official advertisement for the post Assistant Supervisor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 28 September 2019.
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India, headquartered at New Delhi. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India.
Air India is the largest international carrier out of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations.
Air India Engineering Services Limited ( AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repairand Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 01st August 2019 for the post of Asst. Supervisors from the open market on Fixed Term Employment basis.
Air India Assistant Supervisor Online Form Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 07 September 2019
- Last Date of Application – 28 September 2019
- Date of down loading of Admit Card – Tentatively between 5 October to 19 October 2019
- Date of Examination / Skill test – 20 October 2019
Air India Assistant Supervisor Online Form Vacancy Details:
- Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in an organization of repute OR BCA/B.Sc. IT/ Graduate in IT with minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications / relevant field in any organization of repute.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) and one year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS / RAMCO / TRAX etc.) with One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/RAMCO/TRAX etc.)
- General Category- Not above 33 years
- OBC – Not above 36 years
- SC/ST- Not above 38 years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Supervisor Posts
Selection will be through the process of online Written Examination/ Skill Test
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply through official website or through the link given below on or before 28 September 2019.