AAI Manager (Electronics) Interview Schedule: Airports Authority of India has announced the interview schedule for the post of Manager (Electronics). INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR THE POST OF MANAGER (ELECTRONICS) FROM 09, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30th SEPTEMBER AND 01, 03 & 04th OCTOBER, 2019 – (ADVT. NO. 02/2018)
Venue- BOARD ROOM ‘A’ BLOCK, 3rd FLOOR, AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS, RAJIV GANDHI BHAWAN, SAFDARJUNG AIRPORT, NEW DELHI-110003.
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.
It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 126 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 11 Customs Airports, 89 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations.
Documents Required AAI Manager (Electronics) Interview – ADVT. NO. 02/2018:-
- You are advised to bring following certificates in ORIGINAL along with this Call Letter and Admit Card of On-line Test for verification of your Age, Educational / Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Degree of Disability etc. failing which your candidature will not be considered for final selection:-
- Secondary School Certificate indicating Date of Birth as proof of Age
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Bachelors’ / PG Degree Certificates as applicable
- Year-wise / Consolidated mark sheets of Bachelors’ / PG Degree Examination as applicable
- Wherever CGPA / OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidate will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University / Institute at the time of Interview
- Caste Certificate of SC, ST and OBC (Non Creamy Layer), Domicile of J & K (01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989), Discharge Certificate (Ex. Service Men), & Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Latest Caste Certificate for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), in the format prescribed for Recruitment to Central Govt. Services
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE and LATEST SALARY SLIP IN ORIGINAL from the present Employer, if working in Central Govt., State Govt., Autonomous body or Public Sector Undertaking (Documents such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC/Resignation, Experience Certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC)
- Minimum Five years’ work Experience Certificate in Executive Cadre in the field of Electronics and Tele Communication is essential
- “The work experience certificate(s) should be issued by current/previous employer(s) clearly indicating the description of duties performed or work profile or job description – whether in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication, along with the duration of such work experience.
- Candidates which indicate designation only, Service Certificate which indicate length of service only, only appointment letters, resignation letters, Annual appraisal reports, RTI Replies etc. which provide vague and inferred information shall not be accepted as work experience certificates.”
- LATEST SALARY SLIP IN ORIGINAL INDICATING CTC PER ANNUM, from present employer, if working in Private Sectors
- One ID proof in ORIGINAL i.e. Voter ID/Aadhar/Driving License/Passport etc.
- One set (self-attested) photocopy of all the above documents One Passport size photograph
- You are advised to come for the document verifications only if you carry the above mentioned documents in Original and also if you are meeting the eligibility criteria as per the Advertisement.
- Your candidature will NOT be considered for selection, in case you do not fulfill any of the conditions in the Advertisement or if you fail to produce any one of the above listed documents in original for verification.
You May Visit Also: Official Telegram Channel- Get Regular Job Updates
You May Visit Also: Official Online Test Series Portal- Register Now
You May Visit Also: Watch Free Videos: Subscribe Our YouTube Channel